The successful events of the past two years in Israel allow us to predict and even greater event for this year of 2018/5778. This June Noahide Conference will offer a new experience to the participating Noahides. Our panel of expert Rabbis of the Noahide Academy will present new topics during the lectures and workshops. We will tour new sites in Jerusalem and travel to new inspiring places in Israel.
For those who will be joining us for the first time, you may be assured of feeling immersed in the Holy Land of Israel, and in the Divine Message of the Noahide Code as the guideline for a truly fulfilled life.
PROGRAM IN BRIEF
Day 1: Opening lectures and workshops at the hotel.
Day 2: Morning lectures and afternoon visits to the Old City of Jerusalem, including the Temple Institute, the Western Wall Tunnels and King David’s Tomb.
Day 3: Trip to Tzaft and visit to the old city. Trip to Meron with visit to the ancient synagogue of the Ari"Zal and the Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai's tomb.
Day 4: Morning prayer followed by lectures and presentations. Afternoon visit to Chevron to the burial place of Adam and Eve, Abraham and Sarah, Isaac and Rebecca, Jacob and Leah.
Day 5: Noahide official declarations, lectures and grand conclusion of the International Noahide Conference.
- 5 days/4 nights at the Jerusalem Gold Hotel;
- Breakfasts and dinners included (unlimited);
- Guided tours in Jerusalem and its surroundings;
- Tours in other ancient cities of Israel;
- Expert Lectures on vital topics for Noahide individuals, families and communities;
- Interactive Workshops;
- Communal Prayers and Torah Studies;
- Personal encounters with our Rabbis and with other Noahides from around the world;
- And much more...