Course 12: Secrets of Noah’s Ark
Through the Noahide Academy, we bring you the results of many decades of engineering research that quantified and documented the amazing engineering design of Noah's Ark, which God instructed to Noah as recorded in the Book of Genesis. You will review a professional computer analysis which showed that the Ark's design was consistent with a seaworthy vessel that was the largest ocean-going boat ever built - until late in the 20th century C.E. As you will learn, the Ark served as an encapsulated and balanced ecosystem for sustaining an immense quantity of animals and birds for an entire year.
During this course you will also discover inner dimensions of Divine intention that were encapsulated within the design of Noah's Ark. Along with this, you will learn "the rest of the story" about the events leading up to and during the Flood, and the meanings behind them, based on teachings from the Oral Torah. We will particularly focus on the role of Noah himself, both in building the Ark and in the unique spiritual quality that he himself provided, from a standpoint that is highlighted in teachings from the kabbalistic Book of Zohar. In the conclusion of the course, diverse details about the Ark, Noah, and the Flood will be presented as lessons which can enlighten everyone's lives, practically and spiritually.
- 5 Video Lessons
- 5 Reading Assignments
- 7 Audio Lessons
- 5 Quizzes
- 1 Certificate
You will earn a certificate for successfully completing the course if you pass the 5 Quizzes with 80% or more. You will also receive a special badge if you pass with score of 100%.
- In this course you will learn about detailed engineering aspects of Noah's Ark which prove that it was seaworthy, even when loaded to its full capacity.
- You will be introduced to deeper dimensions of spiritual meaning that can be found within the design and function of the Ark itself.
- You will have greater understanding of the role of Noah, both in building the Ark and in the spiritual dimension that he provided.
- You will learn how the Ark was the bridging point between the Garden of Eden and the future Messianic Era.
- You will discover essential lessons for life that everyone can take from a deeper look at Noah and the Ark.
Success in becoming a Hassid Umot HaOlam (Pious of the Nations of the World), and closer to your Creator by fulfilling His Will in an outstanding way!
A Hassid Umot HaOlam is a Gentile who earns eternal spiritual reward by accepting upon himself to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments. He is careful in their observance because the Holy One, blessed be He, commanded them in His Torah through Moses our teacher.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 1 Week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 707
- Assessments Self
Video Lessons, Handouts & Quizzes
The audio lessons allow you to hear the classes on your phone and to give your further insights on the lesson's topics.