Hebrew Live Lessons
The Prophet Zephaniah announces that in the future all will speak a pure language: "For then I will teach the peoples a pure language that all of them call out in the name of the Lord, to worship Him with one heart." (3:9). This prophecy has two practical implications: The first one is, the observance of the Seven Universal Commandments for humanity.
The second one is, that besides the current language spoken in different countries (english, french, russian, chinese, etc) everyone will also understand and speak Hebrew, the language in which G-d conveys His Eternal Will in the Torah (Read the full article on NoahideOnline.com NEWS)
- Duration: 10 weeks;
- 3 Free Introductory Courses: Hebrew Letters & Reading;
- 10 live Lessons;
- The classes are given live online by Rabbi Shlomo Eitan;
- Access to Zoom Virtual Class Room;
- Access to the Recorded Classes;
- During the first series Rabbi Eitan will be writing on a “white board,” and all writing will be done in script letters;
- All students who participate in the class will receive homework assignments and answer sheets;
- A student should be prepared to do one half hour of homework for each class;
Contents of the Lessons
Lesson 1: The “granddaddy of all Hebrew verbs.” The concept of the root of the verb. ב,כ,פ as the first letter of words.
Lesson 2: The second most popular verb pattern, קונה, and its present tense form. The אני chart, and the concept of “charts” in general.
Lesson 3: Switching between the present tense of the two verb patterns that we have learned, and their infinitive. The so-called “digital dagesh.” The אותי chart.
Lesson 4: The Master Plan. The לקום pattern. The critical words: צריך and יכול.
Lesson 5: How nouns function in the Hebrew language. Masculine? Feminine? Singular? Plural?
Lesson 6: The concept of adjectives or describing words in Hebrew and how they must interrelate with the noun. GND.
Lesson 7: Expressing ownership in Hebrew. The לי chart.
Lesson 8: The Mystery word of the Hebrew language- את. It’s use.
Lesson 9: Possession in the Hebrew language. Consolidation.
Lesson 10: The past tense of the לשמור pattern.
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 hours
- Skill level Beginners
- Language English and Hebrew
- Students 63
- Assessments Yes
Section 1: The Hebrew Aleph-Beit
Section 2: How to Learn Hebrew
Section 3: Learning How to Read, Write and Speak Hebrew
Recorded Live Lessons